111 Green Cove Court, Kissimmee, FL 34743
To have a position where I will contribute my skills and experience to the further development of the organization and achieve growth in my professional career.
- Detail oriented with great verbal skills and written communication.
- Great problem-solving skills with outstanding customer service.
- Able to multitask with strong time management skills.
Palm Beach State College, Lake Worth, Florida - December 2014
- Associate in Science Degree, Network Administration
- Certified CompTIA A+ - 2015
- Certified CompTIA Network+ - 2017
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator - 2018
Morgan & Morgan PA – Orlando Florida | 2015 – Present
ServiceNow Administrator/Developer: January 2018 – Present
Help Desk Team Lead: September 2017 – January 2018
Tier II Help Desk Agent: February 2017 – September 2017
Tier I Help Desk Agent: September 2015 – February 2017
- In charge of the implantation and development of the ServiceNow platform for the firm.
- Maintain the Adaxes server.
- Help manage 15 tier I and tier II help desk agents.
- Solve issues escalated from the Tier I and Tier II helpdesk agents.
- Develop and maintain various knowledge bases and articles.
- Other projects at the request of management.
- Help create and maintain desktop images for use in 16 production pools.
- VMWare View Admin for pool management that.
- Instruct and coach helpdesk agents to help them learn and grow.
- Assist the Systems and Security teams as needed.
- Help solve hardware, network, and software issues in an environment that has ~2700 users.
- Assist in server deployment.
- Utilize Active Directory, MS exchange, VMware, and Polycom.
- Troubleshoot Client Profiles, Copitrak, Adaxes and various other systems as needed.
- Find software to improve productivity.
Office Depot – Boca Raton, Florida | 2004 – 2013
- Ensured compliance with Office Depot sales floor and receiving standards by executing all related standard operating procedures.
- Ensured proper installation of all technology, loss prevention, fixture, construction, and inventory components by following all related memo's, store maps, and manager direction.
- Trained, coached, and mentored associates and 3rd party vendors in Office Depot operational expectations as it relates to the Office Depot brand.
- Quickly and efficiently addressed customer needs by providing solutions to their issues.
- Lead by example by acting as a role model for precise execution of Office Depot standards.
- Held project associates accountable to delivering a new store, relocation, remodel, and/or special project to prototypical standards.
- Analyzed and troubleshot software and computer peripherals.
- Addressed issues quickly and efficiently.
- Demonstrated attention to accuracy on all duties and responsibilities.
SKILLS & HOBBIES
- Hyper-V virtualization using my 3 Dell PowerEdge R710.
- In the process of deploying pfsense firewalls in home environment.
- Deploying Linux as needed for home projects.
- Maintaining 5 gaming servers hosted on in house Hyper-V virtualization servers.
- Maintaining and expanding self-built large hardware raid server.
- Projects based on Raspberry Pi Single board computers.
- Built RFDI music player with Raspberry Pi Single board computer.
- Home automation mainly based on z-wave technology.
- Built home automation bridge using Raspberry Pi to control devices that don't have support for Apple’s HomeKit.
- Playing video games on both PC and console.